Total Pageviews

Saturday 17 September 2011

Unit 3: Another Economics prop - for remembering MC=MR!

My previous posts on this topic - Getting students to remember MC = MR and Remembering MC=MR part 2 were designed to (obviously) help students remember this vital formula when drawing graphs. Now I hope to make absolutely sure they don’t forget it with this teaching prop!


While there is a huge amount of products on this website with MC=MR printed on them, from shirts to cups, and even clocks, I think I will go with the T shirt, however Ramez would look great wearing this MC=MR baseball cap.


On second thoughts, I think I will get the MC=MR clock. Whenever you look at how much time to go before you can leave (or more optimistically how much time left before you have to leave your favourite lesson and go off to something far less interesting) you will be reminded!

No comments:

Post a Comment